Giving to MSC Southeast Foundation
The success of MSC Southeast and its students would not be possible without the generosity of donors like you. Gifts support college initiatives, enhance education, and provide scholarship support for MSC Southeast students.
You may designate a gift to the Foundation for general support; funds will be used where they are most needed. You may also designate a gift to a particular program or make a gift in honor or memory of an individual.
Ways to make a gift
We encourage you to make a gift in a way that is the most advantageous for you:
- Through our secure online donation platform
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
- Pledge: You may pledge an amount to be paid over a period of time.
- Gifts of appreciated property: You can realize significant tax advantages by making a gift of appreciated securities.
- Philanthropy on a Budget Direct Debit Program: Make a recurring gift through direct debit from your checking or savings account. Please download the form (PDF), fill it out, and return to our office
- Planned gifts
- Life insurance
- Giving through retirement plans
- Charitable trusts and annuities: You can enjoy the benefits of a current tax deduction while providing for yourself or loved ones, and making a significant gift to the college.
The Foundation is a 501 c(3) organization governed by an all-volunteer board of directors.
For more information on giving opportunities, please contact Casie Johnson at 507-453-2663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.